Welcome to Chicago Ice Sculptures Inc.
-How can I use an Ice sculpture?
- You can use an ice sculpture as an elegant
touch for any party or meeting at your home,
office or banquets.
-Do you use special ice?
- Yes we produce our own ice blocks with a size of
40" x 20" x 10" using a special freezing process
to get crystal clear ice. It takes 3-4 days to create
a clear block of ice.
-How long do the ice sculptures last?
- Most ice sculptures will last 6-8 hour indoors.
Outside in the summer under a canopy or party
tent at least 4 hours. In the winter time maybe
days as long as it is cold and no rainfall.
-Are ice sculpture molds used?
- Every sculpture is hand made with the exception
of a few sculptures such as bowls and some
center pieces, but they are hand carved for a
-How long in advance do I submit my order?
- We suggest orders that requires one block of ice
to be placed at least 10 days in advance. For
orders that require more than 1 block of ice we
recommend 2 weeks in advance but contact us to
check for a rush order Thank you.
-What happens if I want to cancel a order?
- We recognize that circumstances can change the
status of a event. Ice sculptures cancellations
received in a timely manner (at least 7 days prior
to the event) will be eligible for a refund minus
10% of total. Any special logo or design will not
be refunded. Thank you.
-What is included in the price of an Ice sculpture?
- The Ice sculpture itself of 1 or more blocks of ice
- The delivery and set up which includes drainage
tray with tubbing, bucket, light and greenery this
service will be an "additional charge".
For further information contact us at:
We carve any Ice
sculpture from a
single ice block or we
can custom-Ice any
ice sculptures with
multi ice blocks.
Ice sculptures can
create an accent for
Make an appointment
to see our photo
sculptures in the
Chicago Ice Sculptures